Stickers are a great and entertaining way to advertise your company, goods, product labeling or events. They come in a variety of forms, sizes, and patterns and can be applied in a wide range of unique ways.
Types of Stickers:
- Paper Stickers: Popular and made of paper. They have a variety of surfaces, including glossy, matte, and uncoated, and are excellent for indoor use.
- Vinyl Stickers: Best for outdoor applications and rough surfaces since they are strong and weather-resistant.
- Clear Stickers: Transparent stickers that blend in with the surface to which they are affixed, giving the impression that the pattern has been printed directly on the surface.
- Die Cut Stickers: Comes with certain shape cut around the design, providing interesting and appealing alternatives.
- Embossed Stickers: Stickers with a raised, three-dimensional design that makes them feel premium.
- Removable Stickers: Comes with a removable adhesive that enable easy removal and repositioning without leaving a trace.
- Hologram Stickers: Specialized stickers that create a three-dimensional (3D) appearance using holographic technology, creating a spectacular and visually arresting effect.
- Fluorescent Stickers: Glow under UV or blacklight and also known as a neon sticker.
- Metallic Stickers: Decorative sticker that have a metallic or foil-like look, giving any design an opulent and captivating touch.
At PrintRoo, we print high quality custom vinyl stickers and labels, from 2mm up to extremely large size. Sizes we provide include: 50 mm square, 101 mm square, and 228 mm x 75 mm. We full color and black & white printing. Request a free quote today or feel free to contact us.